Moving Lengthy Distances can be a hassle. Finding the right moving company, preparing your house and sorting out your belongings may seem like a daunting task but with the right person to guide you, they may become much easier to accomplish. Blue Tie Moving has managed to become a household name in America over the years because of their professionalism and customer support.
They have been listed in the INC500 list in 2017 and 2018 and have the earned the trust of their customers because of their meticulous techniques ranging from setting up your utilities to packing every last box! Here is what you should expect from this journey with your long distance movers:
- Estimate Pricing – Don’t hesitate to give call the movers to get an estimate on how much this process might cost you. The movers will ask you for a few details such as to and from location, kind of services to provide etc.
- Survey – One of the representatives will give you a personal visit in order to assess your needs accurately as well as give you an idea of the services that the movers will provide.
- Final Estimate – Once the representative has gone through all the data, they will provide you with a final estimate which will include all the services that you require.
- Customer Agreement – You will be provided with the terms and conditions agreement. Signing this will indicate that you have agreed to their terms and cost.
- Confirmation – This shows that you are on-board and further details of your move like the dates and addresses will be discussed. The movers will approach you once before the date of moving.
- Packing – You will have to clearly indicate what type of packing you want to opt for- The standard, full-service or fragile.
- Loading and Delivery – Your items will be loaded carefully by the trained staff and will be delivered to the target destination on the designated date.
We encourage you to ask as many questions as you like! We pride ourselves on our customer services and wish to provide you with a seamless and easy transition to your new home! Call us now to book a home survey.